Frequently Asked Questions
You can book whenever you need a bus or coach charter and we will despatch our nearest available vehicle. However to have a confirmed booking it is advisable to book at least 1 hour in advance so that our driver can check your flight status and be prepared if there is any last minute changes and ready for any unexpected events.
For long-term contracts charter please contact us for price estimates and quotes.
OUR BUS CHARTER REFUND AND CANCELLATIONS POLICY ARE AS FOLLOWING :
Normally there is NO cancellation fees except in the circumstances mentioned below.
- Cancellation made 72 hours BEFORE booking pick-up date and time – FULL REFUND
- Cancellation made within 72 hours to 24 hours BEFORE the booking pick-up date and time – 50% REFUND
- Cancellation made less than 24 hours from the booking pick-up date and time – NO REFUND
Yes. The driver will meet-and-greet you or your guest with a placard displaying your name or company name given by you in the booking instructions.
The assigned driver name, handphone number and vehicle number will be given to you during the booking process and your contact details will be given to the driver for any communication purposes.
You may have to pay in advance in some circumstances, for example high demand holiday seasons and booking multiple vehicles for events, however normally we will collect payments at the end of every trip.
Generally, cash upon completion of journey. However, if you have to pay via credit card or local cheque please let us know so that we could cater to your needs as not all our driver carry the in-vehicle credit card machine. Receipts of the transaction will be provided.
For long-term bus charter contracts and big events a bank transfer and cheque payments with invoice and receipts will be provided.
Yes all our vehicle are insured in accordance to Land Transport Authority Of Singapore (LTA).
Yes, all our drivers MUST be registered, approved and licensed by the LTA ( Land Transport Authority Of Singapore)
OUR PRIVATE HIRE BUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
1) For Arrival, Departure, Point-To-Point And Two Way Transfers – an extra stops charge will apply for every extra drop offs and pick up points. Extra stops of 5 km or less an additional $10 per stops will be charged. More than 5 km an additional of $20 per extra stop will be charged.
2) Hourly Charter – No Extra Stop Charges.
3) Daily Charter – No Extra Stop Charges
1) Arrival Transfers – Driver will arrive 30 mins earlier from the scheduled flight landing time to received you or your guest at the arrival hall. As we understand that your need time to clear immigration and collect your luggage, the first 45 mins of waiting time from time the plane land will not be charged extra. After the initial 45 mins of waiting there after will incur an extra charge of $15 per block of every 15 mins wait or less.
After 3 blocks of 15 minutes (i.e 45 mins) of waiting a minimum of 3 hours hourly rates will apply.
Example 1 : If you book a 13 seater arrival transfer the original cost is $75. First 45 mins wait, no charged. Next 15 mins block wait an extra $15 penalty will be incurred. ($75 + additional $15 = $90 Total )
Example 2 : If the waiting time extends more than 45 mins (i.e first 45 mins free + another 45 mins wait = 1.5 hours wait) An hourly rates of min 3 hours will apply. i,e $75 x 3 hours = Total $225
2) Departure Transfers – Driver will arrive to pick you up 15 mins early to assist you load your luggage. The first 15 mins block of waiting will not be charged, but there after waiting time charge will apply at the rate of $15 per 15 mins block of waiting time. After 45 mins wait a 3 hours hourly rates will apply.
3) Point-To-Point Transfers – Penalty will apply same as no. 2 above
4) Hourly Charter – No waiting time penalty. You may extend your hourly booking after the initial booking expire,
- Airport Transfer Arrival & Departure
- Corporate And Private Events
- Staff Transportations
- Sightseeing And City Tour
- School Bus Transport And Excursions
- Any Single Trips Transfer
- Two-Way Transfer
- Hourly, Daily, Weekly And Monthly Charter